Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday night's alright

I've been in a slump :(. I'm sure most of you can relate! Little things that annoy, hurt, and exhaust me stack up and then tonight I wind up sitting at a friend's wedding feeling very isolated from people. So I left early. But I'm soothing my senses now with Grizzly Bear, Horsefeathers, Massive Attack, and Sarah Jaffe. Sarah is this singer I've heard a lot about lately...and I kind of dismissed her because she is younger than me, and sometimes nothing annoys me more than someone younger than me who is doing something I'd love to be doing myself. But I swallowed my jealousy and actually listened to her music and I like her voice, her music, and what lyrics I have paid attention to. Much success to you young lady. I have a green apple lollipop in my mouth and I am feeling mellower now and about four books are softly calling me to my comfy bed.


Pic is from http://weheartit.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment